06 February 2018

Abitti.fi. Exam Creator

I created an account to abitti.fi. Teachers use this program to create tests.  
 
There were 7 pre-service teachers in this class, 2 boys, 5 girls.  
All the teachers have to learn to use abiti.fi program to create tests.
The program allows teachers to use three types of questions; essay, multiple choice, and pull down answer.  








I created one practice test but to open it, it requires .med" application.   I don't have it in my computer and I was not allowed to download it, so I was not able see the final product.   Here is the copy of my original creation. I am sure this would look good, if I had the proper software to run this.  Anyway, it was nice to learn on how to use different programs.   


My test on Air Pollution

You have one hour to complete this test. Good luck (18 p)

1. List two sources that cause air pollution in the photo below. 
View from a balcony on a construction site

My practice questions with multiple choice answers.

2.  What is the most damaging source for air pollution.

      a.  farming
      b.  coal burning
      c.  driving a car
      d.  fishing



3.  Fill in (18 p)

The source that creates NOx is _____
                     
                       a.   car
                       b.  boat
                       c.  sun
                       d.  wind

These choices were  in pull-down menu but ..... not with my laptop.               

Well, it would have been fun to try to make a test using the program, but I was not allowed to download it into my computer. This is the same program students need to access the exit exam at the end of senior year.  

On the afternoon, I attended a lecture called: Abitti and the changes in digital Marticulation Exam. This lecture was given to Pre-service Physics teachers.:  Lecturer was Marja Tammi.
There were 13 students, 3 females, 10 males present.
"High School development of digital assessment". 

In 2016 everyone was forced to have a laptop in High School.  Students need to take the Exit (Marticulation) exam with this Abitti program.   School provides each student Abitti digabi OS memory stick that has the operating system.   


Students have been using this program throughout their high school, but these future teachers do not know the program.